This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Game Art Archive makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Fantasy Art and Portraits does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Game Art Archive will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Game Art Archive has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Game Art Archive liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Game Art Archive negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Game Art Archive; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Game Art Archive to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Game Art Archive has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Fantasy Art and Portraits officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Game Art Archive officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Game Art Archive.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This Website Disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com.
This computer game fan site introduces art lovers to artwork they may have overlooked in computer games. The content may include, but is not limited to:
- screenshots from PC games
- artwork from game files
- cutscenes from the game
- movies of gameplay footage
- downloadable media provided by the game developer
All images and media used by this site are used as fair use under 17 U.S.C. Section 107. Text and images available over the internet may be subject to copyright and other intellectual rights owned by third parties. You can try www.paralegal.net/resources/fair-use-of-copyrighted-materials/ for more information on evaluating fair use.